Welcome to HKESE!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of HKESE's Website, located at https://hkese.net.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use HKESE if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, HKESE and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on HKESE. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from HKESE for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from HKESE
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from HKESE
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from HKESE
- Redistribute content from HKESE
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. HKESE does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of HKESE,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, HKESE shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
HKESE reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant HKESE a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of HKESE; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to HKESE. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of HKESE's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Premium Employer Subscription
You understand and agree that we provide different pricing plans of different advanced services, and you can decide whether and which pricing plan to subscribe.
You understand and agree that the pricing plan and its price may be changed according to our business plans, and some free Services may be charged under pricing plan in the future. You can find the latest pricing plan on our website.
- All completed payment for the subscription plan is not refundable in any case.
- The subscription period is divided into monthly, quarterly, and annually, all of which will be automatically renewed. To stop auto-renewal, you need to cancel the subscription, and then the subscription will be stopped upon the expiration date of then-current subscription period.
- We will not store your credit card information. The payment, which include credit card payments, is entirely processed by the online payment system operated by a third party.
- When using credit cards issued in different countries, there may be a handling fee, which should be paid by the users who subscribed to the pricing plan.
- If the price of the plan you subscribed is modified after your subscription, such modification will not affect your then-current subscription price. After then-current subscription expires, the plan will automatically be stopped without renewal. The new price will only be applied to your new subscription to the updated pricing plan.
- Duration and cancelation: Subscribers will automatically be charged month-to-month (/quarter-to-quarter/year-to-year) by HKESE according to the monthly (/quarterly/annually) plan you choose until you cancel the Subscription Services. You can cancel your Subscription Services at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Subscription Services through the end of your monthly (quarterly/annual) billing period. To cancel, you must submit a cancellation request.
Specific Uses - Employers (Advertisers)
- All completed payment for the advertising service is not refundable in any case.
- Upon payment of the service fee to the HKESE and/or upon other terms and conditions (if any) from time to time prescribed by the HKESE, the Employers will be entitled to use HKESE to advertise job vacancies for a specific period. Employers will be solely responsible for the contents and materials contained in their advertisement. HKESE reserves the right to edit any advertisement as its own preference.
- Subject to the conditions or requirements as from time to time stipulated by HKESE regarding the access of the Job Seekers' information, the Employers are entitled to access the Job Seekers' profile and application information but agree that all information will only be used for the purpose of seeking potential employees and such information shall not be disclosed to any other parties without the prior consent of the Job Seeker concerned.
- HKESE shall have the right to terminate any services offered to any Advertiser/Employer and to remove any advertisement and/or web page posted on the Website, without any compensation or recourse to Advertiser in the event that the relevant Advertiser or the contents of the relevant advertisement and/or web page is or are in breach of any of the provisions herein.
- HKESE is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an Employer as a result of any failure or delay in listing an advertisement on the Site.
- Employers have the responsibility to ensure the company profile and job vacancies (advertisement) information that they posted are valid, legal, decent, non-discriminatory and truthful.