Perform day to day operation, such as price quotation, samples and bulk order follow-up etc.; Communicate and negotiate with factories and overseas buyer; Follow up daily sales order and purchase order processing; Travelling to CHINA is required.
F.5 or above
Min. 2 years experience in garment field, Candidate with less experience will be considered as Asst. Merchandiser.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Hardworking, self-initiative and motivated
2) Handle the project documents, including project schedule, quotation, AutoCAD etc.
3) Monitor Project programmes and ensures compliance to Contract Condition
4) Monitor work done by suppliers and ensure their schedule and delivery of goods are of good quality and on time
1) Strong sense of responsibility, independent, and work overtime when needed
2) Good Computer Skills in AutoCAD, MS Office, Project
3) Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese