We are currently recruiting high calibre students studying in Hong Kong for our creative internship program. The position will be supporting the digital marketing team in social media channels and relevant marketing materials.
- Ongoing original creation and management of content in the form of photos, video and other multimedia formats
- Familiar with current trend of social media
- Produce engaging content using a creative approach, innovative techniques and new technology
- Work closely with marketing team to develop a distribution plan that drives awareness
- Recently enrolled or just completed a degree in creative media, journalism and marketing or relevant qualification
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect and Premiere)
- Knowledge in content marketing, online and social media advertising
- Passionate and motivated individual
- Willing to learn with good communication
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Available for at least 2-3 months consecutively
Ozzo Technology (HK) Limited, founded in 2007, is a research and developmental-based traffic consultant, providing new insights into transportation. By using advanced technology to resolve traffic problems, enhance cost-effectiveness and increase productivity, Ozzo has been expanding rapidly and successfully. Ozzo's capability reaches into many different areas.
Ozzo's experienced staff and IT partners, both local and overseas, work together closely to handle a multitude of traffic-related projects. Unlike traditional traffic consultants who are bound by stand-alone computers, Ozzo provides multiple access to its systems. By using web-based systems, it can produce timely solutions to planning and modelling as well as to engineering.
Since the rapid expanding in the last 5 years, Ozzo is looking for talent professionals to join the project team to undertake Temporary Traffic Management, Traffic Impact Assessment and Traffic Survey projects. The suitable candidate should be: