•To handle enquires / complaints of customers and visitors at the reception counter in the managed property
•To assist the property manager / senior staffs to carry out daily operations of the property including monitoring of property maintenance, cleaning, security, etc if required
•To visit/communicate with the tenants whenever required for public relationship and for knowing/satisfying their needs
•To provide administrative support in the property management office if required
•To liaise with service contractors to ensure quality services are provided if required
Diploma or above;
• 4 years or above Customer Services experience, preferably gained in B2B/ call centre/ hotline support environment;
• Handle inquiries through inbound calls and emails from commercial clients;
• Provide after-sales service to customers;
• Occasional visit to clients' offices/ shift duty may be required (with shift allowance);
• No need to cold-call or achieve sales quota.
• Monthly salary: Up to HK$18K (depends on candidates' experience and skills) + discretionary bonus;
• Working location: Kowloon Bay;
• 5-day work;
• Good fringe benefits including banking holiday, etc.
Diploma or above;
2 years or above experience in Customer Service/ Account Management/ Project Management;
Experience and knowledge in IPO/ financial printing is highly preferred;
Experience gained from Publication/ Public Relations/ Advertising industry will be an advantage;
Deal with clients, meet their requirements and deadlines;
Timely, accurate and effective communication with internal parties such as sales, compositors, proofreaders, translators, etc.;
Liaise with external parties such as lawyers, production house, etc.;
Willing to take shift.
Monthly salary: Negotiable (Depends on candidates experience) + discretionary bonus;
Working location: Central;
Good fringe benefits e.g. OT& Shift allowance, banking holiday, etc.