Provide end-to-end talent acquisition support includes the developing of job descriptions, screening and interviewing with candidates, making recommendations to hiring managers, conducting salary benchmarking until on-boarding
Support in monthly payroll calculation and MPF contribution
We are currently recruiting high calibre students studying in Hong Kong for our creative internship program. The position will be supporting the digital marketing team in social media channels and relevant marketing materials.
- Ongoing original creation and management of content in the form of photos, video and other multimedia formats
- Familiar with current trend of social media
- Produce engaging content using a creative approach, innovative techniques and new technology
- Work closely with marketing team to develop a distribution plan that drives awareness
- Recently enrolled or just completed a degree in creative media, journalism and marketing or relevant qualification
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect and Premiere)
- Knowledge in content marketing, online and social media advertising
- Passionate and motivated individual
- Willing to learn with good communication
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Available for at least 2-3 months consecutively
Handle all-round HR duties, including recruitment, payroll, MPF administration, compensation & benefits and staff leave & attendance
Provide all general administration support including reception, incoming calls, courier arrangement, stationery and beverage ordering, sourcing & stock keeping, company events, office facilities repairs, maintenance and insurances
You will be responsible for the delivery of training programs related to skills/knowledge in areas of selling, customer experience and basic supervisory development for new recruits and existing staff in Sales & Marketing Channels of Consumer Group to achieve dynamic business targets. You need to support the program administration including class enrollment, record updating, reporting and related logistics to launch the training programs in a smooth and effective way. You also need to identify training needs of internal departments and follow up with line managers on trainees’ performance after training to ensure effective skills application. Besides, you will work on graduate trainee programs to develop our future talents and other projects to train up our staff to participate in external sales or service awards which are well-recognized in the industry.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to expand your role to support frontline recruitment through job rotation in Recruitment & Motivation Team to equip with relevant knowledge and skills on recruitment and selection.