Our client established in Hong Kong in 1976, is an award-winning practice specializing in architectural and interior design and master planning. The firm has completed and is engaged in wide variety of projects, including large-scale integrated urban developments, transit-oriented development, commercial buildings, residential developments, and cultural and public developments.
Our client has offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, housing its strong team of over 550 professionals. Committed to charity and social responsibility, our client has been awarded the Caring Company Logo for nine years in a row.
• Supervise and manage the office, and administration
• Promote services and products and formulate marketing strategy and proposals
• Provide customer services and maintain good relationship with customers
• Draft posts for media such as Wechat, Facebook, etc. to promote our services
• Full Time
• Self-motivated, organised, proactive and talkative
• Initiative, able to work independently and sense of responsibility
• Likes to learn different approaches to support adults and children with different needs
• Fluent in Putonghua and Cantonese is preferrable
Salary negotiable depends on experience and performance, and on-job training will be provided.
If you are interested in this position, please send your full resume, current and expected salary to : [email protected]